School Supplies Donation Details for Families
Posted: | Updated:
Summary: No School Supply List - Consider Donation.
No School Supply List Consider Donation
Consistent with previous years, no school supply lists will be distributed for the 23-24 school year.
B.F. Day orders school supplies in bulk. This saves on costs and ensures the teachers have all of the materials that they need.
As of September 14, we have collected $8870.75 for back-to-school supplies from 140 families. We are at 59% of our budget goal of $15K ($40/student, 375 students). If you have not already done so, please donate $40 for your child’s school supplies this year.
Benefits to you: Benefits to the school:
- No running around last-minute finding supplies (saving gas and energy)
- Teachers ensure they receive the supplies they need/require
- You don’t need a supply list with lower cost due to bulk ordering
- You won’t be inadvertently purchasing supplies that the classroom won’t use
- Less 1st day of school supply management
Please consider a $40 donation to the B.F. Day PTSA to cover your child’s supplies for the year. As not all families may be able to afford $40, we encourage donations of all amounts.
If you prefer to write a check (B.F. Day PTSA), there is a box in the front office where checks can be stored for the PTSA Treasurer to pick up.